Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Poor Neglected Ultrafoot!

It was my fervent hope to finish Ultrafoot before the new year. Man! I didn't even get close! A new son and a supervisor position on a TV series (check out The Mr. Men Show airing on the Cartoon Network this spring!) left no time at all for Ultrafoot. I haven't touched it for months!

There has, however been some progress. I've recruited some guys interested in helping out. Jessica Buuck has come on as a recently graduated intern. She enthusiastically provided this background painting of the thug's hideout...
...before being called away to complete her school work and graduate on time. It's a gorgeous painting! And it sets a high standard for the look of the rest of the cartoon I hope we can maintain. If we're lucky, nobody will hire Jessica for a while and she can continue to help out.

No comments: