Monday, November 3, 2008

Assignments

Since we're all doing this for free and I want it to be as fun and rewarding as it can be, whenever possible I'd like people to be able to pick their own assignments.

Here's what needs doing:


Scene 2
  • Clean up (Clean up on scenes 2 and 3 was done, but I think it could look a lot better)


Scene 3
  • Clean up
  • Background layout - interior of the costume shop


Scene 4
  • Clean up - My animation is rough, I know I'm asking a lot from clean up!
  • Background layout


Scene 5
  • Effects animation - the clean up artist put in an indication of leaves blowing around, I like the idea, but I'd like to work on something more dynamic, a bigger pile of leaves and some dust maybe.
  • Background painting



Scene 6
  • Add some bounce to the van
  • Flash adjustments to Ultrafoot's animation. The clean up artist got the right idea, but this needs a little finess. For example, you can see he floats up off the ground for a moment.
  • Effects animation - There's a puff of smoke when Ultrafoot takes off but I'd like to see it bigger, more animated and dynamic.
  • Background - we need a scrolling city street scene, nothing too fancy.


Scene 7
  • Slight repair to the run cycle animation


Scene 8
  • Combination of animation and clean up. Ultrafoot's zip in needs to be animated (this might be considered effects animation) His stamp and jump need assisting and cleaning.
  • The van's bounce into the air looks good, but it needs to land on it's side.
  • Background layout and even some background animation because I want to see the buildings jump a little when UF brings his foot down.


Scene 9
  • Animation


Scene 10
  • Animation of flayling thug
  • Background


Scene 15
  • Animation


Scene 16
  • Animation - Ultrafoot bolts awake and lifts his newly ultrafied foot.


Scene 18
  • Animation
  • Background/Effects animation - I want to see Ultrafoot knock a hole in the clouds


Scene 19
  • Animation - Ultrafoot's foot serves as a scene transition wipe.
Pick your favorite and let me know what you want to do!

No comments: